In the Circus Building we organise events throughout the year. We guarantee you professional advice throughout the process: everything from idea development and continuous planning to execution and evaluation.
Our standard contract conditions are drawn out in a way that ensures a minimal risk of misunderstanding. When renting Wallmans at the Circus Building, we initially send you an offer. The final agreement must be signed by both parties.
We are always ready to send you an informal offer. Should you have any questions or need any additional information send us a quick inquiry and get a quick answer! Send an inquiry.
Food and beverages
When you hire the Circus Building’s facilities, you are not allowed to bring your own food and beverages. Our kitchen and restaurant are available and happy to help you come up with the perfect catering for your event.
If you are organising an event, for which you require hotel accommodation in Copenhagen for you and your guests, we have good relationships with many hotels in the city.
There is a lift in the foyer to provide wheelchair users with access to the Circus Hall. In our foyer there are two toilets for the disabled (well sign-posted).
Changes in the show
When Wallmans show is a part of your event, we reserve the right to change the show’s composition and content if the artists get injured or sick.
In the Circus Building we have to options for parking:
Get 20% off parking in the parking basement at Axel Tower, which is just across from the Circus Building (opposite side)*. You can use the app “Apcoa Flow”.
- You drive into the parking basement at Axel Tower and make your parking
- Click on this link to register your parking and follow this process:
- Enter your car’s license plate
- Enter then the time you want to park
- It is not necessary to add discount code, as the discount has already been deducted in the link
- Click “Create Parking” and enter your personal information and receive a confirmation by email
- Pay for your parking by credit card
NB! If you need to park for longer than initially assumed, please use the link again and extend your parking.
When you go to Axel Towers to pick up your car, you must remember your license plate to enter the building.
*The Circus Building is not responsible for any technical issues with parking at Axel Towers. If the link (or app) does not work, unfortunately you can not get a discount. Contact Apcoa.
If you need to reserve a number of parking spaces, please contact us at +45 3316 3700 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Get 15% off discount on parking in the car park Q-Park Vesterport in Nyropsgade 42 – only a few minutes walk from the Circus Building.
- You pull a ticket at the entrance to the parking garage Q-Park Vesterport and then you park your car. Remember to bring your parking ticket when you leave the parking garage.
- When you enter the main entrance to the Circus Building, you will find Q-Park’s ticket machine next to the wardrobe. By entering your parking ticket at the ticket vending machine, the ticket is applied a barcode which subsequently triggers the discount.
- When you return to Q-Park Vesterport, insert the ticket into the payment machine. The discount is automatically deducted, and you can make your payment.
If you need to reserve a number of parking spaces in connection with a conference or event, please contact Q-Park directly for this service.
Read more about parking here Q-Park Vesterport.