Think big! Use the magnificent and magical space of the Circus Building for your next award show. As the only venue in the Denmark, we can offer you the spectacular Wallmans show in your awards show.
Over the years we have held a wide range of different award shows, see a number of them here. We also have experience with television-produced award shows as well as handling royal, VIP, external artists and celebrities.
An example of your award show:
- Room rental (5.30 pm – 12.00 am)
- Backstage room
- 2 or 3-course dinner
- 2 or 3 units of alcohol throughout the dinner (beer, wine and water)
- Ice water is included throughout the dinner
- Coffe/tea throughout the dinner
- Wallmans international show (or selected show acts)
- Technical Package incl. own technicians
Our restaurant provides an exquisite 2 or 3-course menu (choose soup or tapas). See the menu for August 2019 to June 2020.
For 2-course menu: select soup or tapas and main course or main course and dessert.
For 3-course menu: select soup or tapas. Main course and dessert are included.
Of course it is also possible to hold an award show without dinner.
If you need entertainment for your awards show, it is possible to implement selected acts from Wallmans.
It is possible to give all guests the full experience with both dinner and award show.
- 5.30 pm – 6.00 pm: Arrival, wardrobe and welcome drink
- 6.00 pm – 6.30 pm: Seating in the Circus Hall
- 6:30 pm – 10.00 pm: 3-course dinner, award show (with selected show acts)
- 10.00 pm – 12.00 am: Afterparty
It is possible to split the program so the guests can experience the awards show with or without dinner included.
- 5.00 pm – 6.00 pm: Guests with included dinner – arrival, wardrobe, seating
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: 2-course dinner, if any. with selected display numbers
- 7.00 pm – 8.00 pm: Guests only for show – arrival, wardrobe, seating
- 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm: Awardshow
- 10:00 pm – 12:00 am: Afterparty
The final programme will be prepared entirely in accordance with your wishes.
“We chose to hold the Danish Internet Awards ceremony in the Circus Building for the first time, and it was a wise decision. 600 people attended the event, which, in addition to the award ceremony, included a dinner, bar and entertainment. The event was a success, not least because of an excellent working relationship with the Circus Building. The staff were helpful in the planning phase, and the actual evening’s event ran incredibly smoothly. There was nothing negative, and we would be more than happy to return.”
Morten Kamper, The Association of Danish Media