Working Dinnerparty is a unique concept which in a fine way unites business with pleasure. Conduct your meeting in the magical old stables of the Circus Building, Buddha Lounge and end the day in a festive way with a wonderful 4-course dinner and the magnificent show in the Circus Hall.
An example of your working dinnerparty:
Capacity: 25 – 100 guests
- Room rental (1.00 pm – 6.00 pm)
- Ice water included throughout the day
- Coffee/tea included throughout the day
- Afternoon break with catering
- Technique package
- Wallmans international dinnerparty incl. 4-course dinner
- Ad libitum package (3 hours with wine, beer, soft drinks)
- Ice water included throughout the dinner
- Coffee/tea included throughout the dinner
The conference menu for August 2019 to June 2020 is not ready yet.
Lunch and morning catering can be purchased if desired.
Our restaurant provides an exquisite 4-course menu. See the menu for August 2019 to June 2020.
- 1.00 pm – 1.30 pm: Arrival via the courtyard, the cloakroom is open
- 1.30 pm – 3.00 pm: Professional presentation (possibly including short breaks)
- 3.00 pm – 3.30 pm: Afternoon break
- 3.30 pm – 5.30 pm: Professional presentation (possibly including short breaks)
- 5.30 pm – 6.00 pm: Welcome drink
- 6.00 pm – 6.30 pm: Seating in the hall
- 6.30 pm – 10.30 pm: Dinnerparty with 4-course menu
- 10.30 pm : Nightclub in the Circus Hall
The final programme will be prepared entirely in accordance with your wishes.
Working Dinnerparty can only be held on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The program for Wallmans Dinnerparty can not be changed.