Conference venues tend to look the same – but not in the Circus Building.
A unique history, impressive surroundings and, not least, state-of-the-art technology, makes it possible to offer some fantastic opportunities for you and your colleagues, customers or business partners. With us you will be inspired for new ideas!
Conference in the Circus Building
In the Circus Building’s large Circus Hall you can invite between 200 – 1000 guests for a conference. When you choose to have conference in our building, we tailor the day so that it meets your wishes and needs.
Below you can see an example of what a party could look like.
An example of your conference
- Room rental of the Circus Building
- Ice water in carafes
- Morning break with catering
- Lunch incl. 1 beverage
- Afternoon break with catering
- Technical Package incl. own technicians
- 9.00 am – 9.30 am: Arrival, cloakroom, morning break in the foyer and seating
- 9.30 am – 12.00 pm: Professional presentation (possibly including short breaks)
- 12.00 pm – 1.00 pm: Lunch
- 1.00 pm – 3.00 pm: Professional presentation (possibly including short breaks)
- 3.00 pm – 3.30 pm: Afternoon break
- 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm: Professional presentation (possibly including short breaks)
- 4.30 pm – 5.00 pm: The conference ends
Do you want to hold a conference with dinner? Then read more about the conference with dinner here.
Book your conference
Are you ready to book the Circus Building for your next conference? Please feel free to contact us via +45 3316 3700, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send an inquiry.