In the Circus Building we are affiliated with our trade association HORESTA’s “SAFE TO VISIT” program. It gives you the guarantee that we meet the authorities’ requirements and recommendations for guest service, cleaning and hygiene. All staff members will be scanned daily for fever and checked for others symptoms of COVID-19.
For you and your company it means that you are now able to conduct your next conference, company party or award show in the Circus Building with up to 500 people cf. the authorities’ guidelines.
The Circus Building is closed until April 5 due to the Danish government’s new restrictions regarding COVID-19.
In the Circus Building we provide:
When you arrive
- The Circus Building has been disinfected on arrival by a Vectorfog C100 ULV Fogger which is used by Andrew Lloyd Webber in London
- We will use a fever scanner on our guests at the entrance to the building
- You will be followed directly to the cloakroom when you arrive and then to your table (via 4-6 different entrances to the large Circus Hall)
- Your get your own table when you are min. 4 people (and you sit with your back to other guests)
- Plenty of space between the tables on the 8 different levels in the Circus Hall (35,000 cubic meters of air in the hall)
- There is a screen between the sofas in the Circus Hall (Sofa Category)
- As a guest, you must wear a mouth piece when you arrive and move around the building.
Dinner & Show
- Table service of your dinner and drinks (no guests at the bar)
- Drinks can be pre-ordered so they are ready on arrival
- Drinks can also be purchased on the evening through a QR code on the phone
- No artists in the soup (a virologist has approved the show so there is a safe distance between you and the artists)
- Our kitchen staff has been on a special kitchen course focusing on COVID-19
- Corona Maids provide regular cleaning and sanitizing throughout the evening
- Distance Officials ensure safety and distance throughout the evening
Hand sanitizing devices are of course available throughout the Circus Building.
We look forward to welcoming you and your company!
NB! We follow the authorities’ guidelines, which is why we are adapting continuously.