In the Circus Building we are affiliated with our trade association HORESTA’s “SAFE TO VISIT” program. It gives you the guarantee that we meet the authorities’ requirements and recommendations for guest service, cleaning and hygiene related to COVID-19.
- All guests must present a valid corona passport upon arrival
- The Circus Building is open until 02.00, where you can sit at your own table and enjoy a drink after the show – unless your event ends before. The nightclub is closed
- All guests must present a valid corona passport on arrival if there is nightclub with dance floor included in your event
- If nightclub is not included in the event, no corona passports must be presented
- All restrictions expire, but of course we continue to take care of each other and our guests
- Corona Maids provide regular cleaning and sanitizing throughout the evening
- There is a screen between the sofas in the Circus Hall (Sofa Category)
- Hand sanitizing devices are of course available throughout the Circus Building
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us on telephone 3316 3700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See opening hours here.
We look forward to welcoming you and your company!
We follow the authorities’ guidelines, which is why we are adapting continuously.