In the Circus Building you will find the magnificent Circus Hall, where there is high ceilings and space for everyone. It is an impressive room, which with the brand new scene and state-of-the-art technology allows you to create a fantastic event in the heart of Copenhagen.
The hall is an auditorium with 7 plateaus and a stage. The hall is 1225 m2 big (21 m to the ceiling), and the foyer is 515 m2 big.
200 – 1000 people.
- Stage with catwalk
- Setup of tables and chairs (standard)
- Main foyer with 2 bars
- Cloakroom (served)
The Circus Hallis a huge, impressive space with a wonderfully high ceiling. Our state-of-the-art equipment from Martin Lighting provides the very best, customised lighting covering both the stage and the entire Circus Hall.
At the tables, which are arranged on seven plateaus, the level of lighting is more subdued. That is particularly the case on the rear plateaus. On the lower plateaus closest to the stage, you can achieve a reasonable level of lighting at the tables. All lights are controlled by a GrandMa2 light console.
Get magnificent stage effects with sparkular. Sparkular is an Indoor Fountain Display machine that simulates the effect of fireworks without the use of fire. It also does not emit smoke or odor.
Sparkular is ideal for any event; from award show to company party and kick off, which has to be made even more festive. Do you want to impress your guests? See the effect of sparkular here.
- 8 Sparkulars available; 2 on each side stage and 4 placed on each of the small
stages in the Circus Hall
- Fountain can shoot between 1 and 5 meter
- 100% firesafe
- Easily operated via DMX
Our sound system is from Meyer Sound, one of the most recognized sound systems in the world. All audio controls are controlled by a DiGiCo SD 10, which means you are guaranteed high quality sound throughout the Circus Hall.
- Own Event Producer
- Own technical department
- Possibility of branding (extra charge)
The Circus Hall is already equipped with sound and light for the Wallmans show, and our professional technicians can create a light show to suit your event.
- Standard lighting in the Circus Hall as well as on stage
- 3 handheld wireless microphones and 2 wiresless headsets.
- 2 LED side screens (6,5 x 4 m = 26 m2)
- 1 LED front screen (6,5 x 5 m = 32,5 m2)
- 1 LED back screen (6 x 5 m = 30 m2) with 3 pillars on each side (extra charge)
- Wireless network / internet access
- Staff: 1 sound technician, 1 lighting technician, 1 stage manager, 1 video manager
Our technical staff must always be present during events in the Circus Hall. They can take care of any video presentations. We charge extra for lighting design and production.
If you need any extra equipment, the Circus Building will be happy to assist you in hiring it.