The Circus Building is one of the only venues in Copenhagen, which has state-of-the-art technology in our two spaces: Circus Hall and Buddha Lounge.
In the summer of 2017 a brand new stage was built with 4 large LED screens, which together creates an almost 120 m2 area in the Circus Hall. The Circus Building from 1886 is now equipped with both surround sound and surround view. That means you can look forward to an entirely unrivalled experience.
Technical specifications for the Circus Hall (mandatory)
- Standard lighting in the Circus Hall as well as on stage. All lights are controlled by GrandMa2 lighting console.
- 3 handheld wireless microphones and 2 wiresless headsets.
- 2 LED side screens (6,5 x 4 m = 26 m2)
- 1 LED front screen (6,5 x 5 m = 32,5 m2)
- 1 LED back screen (6 x 5 m = 30 m2) with 3 pillars on each side (extra charge)
- Wireless network / internet access
- Staff: 1 sound technician, 1 lighting technician, 1 stage manager
Our technical staff must always be present during events in the Circus Hall. They can take care of video presentations. We charge extra for lighting design and production.
Technical specifications for Buddha Lounge
- Podium light
- Sound system
- LCD projector and screen
- Microphone (handheld or clip-on)